January 13, 2013

.pretty adventures!.

travel & adventure is one of the biggest passions in my life!
i've always loved trying new things, seeing new places, meeting new people...
i consider myself someone who thrives off of adventure. if i'm not out on one, i am planning whatever it is i want to do next! i've done quite a bit of travelling so far and i can't wait to conquer so much more of this beautiful world. it's also super exciting to get to do this with my amazing bf who shares the same passion for adventures as me! 
we went to europe for the first time this past august and it was absolutely perfect! i didn't get around to blogging everything i wanted to, and while reminiscing last week i thought i'd do a few more posts with photo's from our trip.
these are pretty photo's from belgium && holland.
enjoy! explore!

















3 comments:

  1. Nice photos, I love hearing about travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks michelle! :) - me too! it's so fun to read about other peoples travels!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I would love to travel there one day!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)