January 19, 2013

saturday morning love.

do you like my "life to do list"?
i found this cute-as-ever paper to do list at one of my favourite shops in the city kid icarus
i thought instead of using it for something short term, i'd make it my life to do list!

so, happy saturday!
i am extra happy that it's the weekend. i had a very busy week at work & had plans every night this week. i am looking forward to spending my weekend totally relaxing :)

just a few things i wanted to mention! :
  • congrats to modern buttercup! you won my fisheye camera giveaway! sorry for the delay :) - please email me your address so i can send it to you! thelifeofacupcake@gmail.com
  • HOCKEY IS BACK! & it starts tonight! so happy. SO SO happy - go leafs go!
  • thanks to anyone who commented on my post about your love/hate relationship with your blog. you guys are so sweet & your comments inspired me so much!
  • i have so many fun posts coming up & can't wait to share them with you all - you are amazing~
HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER.

9 comments:

  1. you are always so positive and i love that :)this list is great! hope you have an amazing weekend. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks cutie pie!!! you are great!
      i hope you do too!:)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Just faund your blogg! it´s awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect list for a happy life and congrats to the fisheye winner I'm jealous haha :D

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true! hehe aw, more giveaways coming soon!!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Oh I love what you wrote down :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like that "live" is on there. sometimes you do need a reminder to just live :).

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)