February 3, 2013

sunday girl.

sunday! my day.
[this photo is from today at one of my favourite diners in the city - george street diner]
sunday is my favourite day of the week and has been forevs. i started loving sunday's when i was a little girl and my dad would take me to my ringette games, something i looked forward to every week.
now, sunday's are usually spent with my boy, going on adventures, hanging around our apartment, relaxing. i totally LOVE it!
today i love sunday even more than usual because i'm off tomorrow!

* a few things to mention! *
+ OMG - i just came to my blog to see i have 700 followers! i can't believe it! i'm so happy!
+ a big HELLO & welcome to any new followers who have left me sweet comments in the last few days, i can't wait to check out your blogs! & thanks for being here!
+ i've just been accepted in to the better blogger network & i am so exciteddd!
+ allison from be up & doing is doing a valentine's day swap and i am super stoked to be a part of it
+ tonight is the superbowl! yay! i don't love football but i do enjoy watching the big games, and i always love to watch the superbowl. i am going to be snuggled up with my babe watching. we're making homemade pizza & i am going to make some delicious guacamole.
+ tomorrow i am baking cupcakes with my new mixer (eee!) & i am going to bring them to pete's office   for everyone for a monday treat! :)

HAPPY SUNDAY, GORGEOUS!

9 comments:

  1. sunday is my favorite day also when i don't have to work. there's just something so relaxing and peaceful about the day. easy slow sundays are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Sundays are THE best, besides Thursdays. Let us know how your new mixer works out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay for sunday's! and my new mixer was absolutely amazinggg

      Delete
  3. Yay for 700 followers! I put your button on my blog because I think you are just the bees knees :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! and awww that is so nice! thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on all the followers babe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)