April 24, 2013

goals&lists, lists&goals

It's no secret that I'm an avid list maker, and it's that time again!
For the last 3 or 4 years I've created a list of things to do before my birthday.
This year is huge, UGH - I am getting old, although I still do feel 21!

I love creating a list of things to do, it gives me reasons to go on adventures & try new things.
I've got some things so far, but am wanting to complete my list soon since my birthday is less than 4 months away :) Gotta get going on these soon.

Anyone have any suggestions for fun things to try? What's on your bucket list?
xoxo!

5 comments:

  1. On my 30 before 30 list I added a bunch of serious stuff as well as fun stuff. I think I wish I had stuck to the fun stuff. I think my favorite one was "Randomly try a new restaurant." We picked a neighborhood, drove there, and just went to the restaurant that looked the best. No help from yelp. :) And it turned out great.

    Photo goals are always fun, as well as healthy goals that include walking and/or running. I also like to put certain local museums or attractions on my list that I might not normally go to. Good luck!!

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I am always interested i trying new things before my birthday. Why you just don't colour your hair in such a different colour like you never done? Or maybe make a recipe of your own for chicken/meat .
    Good luck anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My 30 before 30 list has been really fun and it has kind of helped me stay on track. Mine is just a varied list of things, some small & some quite big...some of them are ongoing ways to look at life and some are easy. I look back on it pretty often and anytime I'm thinking that I'm bored or I need a new adventure, I try to push one of the goals forward. Plus, few things are more satisfying than crossing things off!

    Here's mine: http://www.newwavedomesticity.com/p/30-before-30.html I can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never made one of these lists and I always want to. I don't know why I never have, maybe this year will be the year.. Mine would be crafting, cooking, and exercising related, I'm sure. With a big one being SELLING my crafts!

    xx MaDonna
    MeMaDonna.com

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)