April 7, 2013

[happy] sunday!

oh hey there! 
i have to say, i'm feeling REFRESHED!
i had a great & very low key weekend. i didn't do too much social life wise, but i am feeling pretty darn good about taking this weekend to get back in my groove.

i know it sounds silly but sometimes i actually need to just stop myself from making plans and doing too much. i love seeing all my amazing friends, co-workers, family and spending time with my boy but sometimes i just over-do it and end up feeling exhausted. this weekend i proved i can just "relax"

friday night my pal sarah came over and we drank wine & planned some things for her wedding (i'm a bridesmaid! yay!), saturday pete & i went to target and it was pretty sweet, i managed to get some cute stuff. we went for dinner & watched the leafs! and then starting our spring cleaning last night (wild saturday night for sure) today i cleaned most of the day, went out for a nice long walk & a coffee, and then pete and i did a nice big grocery shop! i love having our fridge stocked with fruits, veggies and stuff for the week! + of course fresh flowers, always. we made a delicious dinner and i already made my salad for lunch tomorrow an pre-chopped all the veggies for the rest of the week. (gettin' fit!)

if you've emailed me & i haven't gotten back to you - i will write back soon, promise! i am a bit behind on my email right now, but i didn't forget about you :)

going to do my workout, shower & then read.

can't wait to start another amazing week! hope you guys have an amazing one.
xo.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm also feeling so refreshed and ready for the week. Don't you love great weekends where you can relax and rejuvenate?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for putting my button up. I'll be forever grateful. hope you have more days like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having fresh veggies and fruit in the fridge too! Such a great feeling :)

    Glad to hear that Target was good!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)