April 8, 2013

monday's dose of cute!

MONDAY
hope it's been happy!
so it's no secret that i am in love with all things cute and in honour of that, i've started a new blog segment! it's going to be a daily dose of cute for you all :) i find i'm not committing to a specific day of the week to do features (ie:friday favourites) so i thought doing this dose of cute would be perfect as any day can be turned cute! - i will try to do it at least once a week & can't wait to share the cute things i find on the internet with youuuuu!

perhaps the cutest of cute. perfect hair, headband & dress. katie from skunkboy!

i've been seeing this sign all over & it's too cute! just found it on this sweet babes blog! boring spice!

i'm totally crushin' on mini penny's blog & new hair. cuuuutest ever! :)

eleanor & samson are the cutest babes ever. this fam makes me so excited to be a mom! the cutest of cute! photo from the absolutely wonderful rockstar diaries!

"you are beautiful" stamp from one of my faaaaves, oh hello friend!

jolly jelly bean icecream! cute as can be, made my the lovely miss kait

6 comments:

  1. love love love!!

    Did you end up going to the OOAK craft show?! (PS what ya doing this Saturday?? I've got a craft show at the Gladstone hotel, then afterwards I'm hitting up West Elm to make a terrarium!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore! What a great idea! I'm going to keep checking back for a dose of cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh. I love it. It's an awesome feature and awesome content. I am already following two new blogs and feel much happier at work :) Can't wait for more!!!
    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me so happpy ~ thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)