April 15, 2013

Paris Planning!

[ xo ]
Guys! I'm going to Paris is less than a month! (Omfg!)
I know right?
I'm obvs so excited I can barely contain myself!
PARIS IN THE SPRING! (or anytime, ever)
Pete and I are currently drinking wine, listening to tunes and doing some Paris planning! :)
Life is good.

Honestly though, Pete and I are total free spirits when it comes to travelling! We love to do it, and have done quite a bit, and are super laid back, go-with-the-flow type travellers. That's just works best for us! We have almost a full week in Paris together, and we definitely have a few places we want to really see, but for the most part it will be all adventures and exploring for us.

Have you ever been to Paris? What were your favourite places? Any tips?
We can't wait!
xo

4 comments:

  1. Paris could be someone's dream city easily. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Paris last year in February and it was sooo cold so thumbs up to you for going in Spring haha! It was my dream come true but now I have a dream to go there in a much warmer weather :)) I would most definitely stop by Ladureé (the one on Champs-Elysées) for a tasty treat of macaroons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous!! I've never been outside my country. Have fun and hope you share a lot of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I arrived in Paris at like 3am. We were so excited about it we couldn't sleep so we threw our rucksacks in our room at the hostel and took off exploring! I'm not sure if this feeling happens to everyone, I definitely hope it happens to you, but when the Eiffel Tower was in our line of vision and we were walking towards it and it was getting bigger and bigger it just felt so surreal! My stomach was doing backflips and I didn't know whether I was going to cry or puke!! (I did neither) Sadly, I was only there for the one night and the next day. The Eiffel tower stops sparkling after midnight and we left before dark the next day so I never did get to see the Eiffel Tower sparkle... Oh well! Guess I just have incentive to go back! :D Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)