April 25, 2013

What's in my (cute everything) bag?

Oh hi!
You look good today!
I've been meaning to do this post for a while now, & tonight's just the night!
Just in case you were wondering...What's in my bag!

1. Volcom wallet! Which I've since stopped using. I'm very particular about wallets!
2. Cupcake blush brush from Forever 21 & cupcake mirror! (gift)
3. The Beatles Story notebook from Liverpool, The Beatles Story
4. Change purse my sis-in-law got me! made by Falcon Wright (I believe)
5. Cutest tin ever! "friends forever" from Paperchase
6. Honeysuckle hand cream from Cath Kidston 
7. Mini cards in case someone needs a pick me up! from Marshalls
8. My keys! from misc cute places
9. Cuticle cream from Sally Hansen
10. The cutest little calender/planner ever from Kate Sutton!
11. A lipstick pen I got from my girl Carly (MissTeacups!)
12. My 2 go-to RED lipsticks! Ruby Woo & Russian Red by MAC
13. My makeup case that I got in England, obvs! from Cath Kidston
14. Cupcake tissues
15. Five gum, because I got tons for free!
16. My purple ipod nano, yeah I still use an ipod :) Haha
17. Hand Sanitizer from Bath & Body Works
18. Cupcake hand wipes
19. Advil, cause you neverrr know

I will do another one of these closer to Summer since a lot of this will probably change!
xo

1 comment:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)