April 11, 2013

you are happy always // you are always happy!

it's true, i am!

people often ask me "how are you always so happy?" 

to be honest, i don't have some really amazing and meaningful answer to these kind of questions i get. but what i do know is that i don't have any reasons not to be so happy all the time. i've always had this outlook on life, for as long as i can remember!

i'm so happy with my life and all i've done, and on days when i am feeling down i remember all the things in my life that make me smile. i truly feel that we are in charge of our own happiness - think that is one of my biggest life lessons. 

i plan on doing some specific posts about happiness and things i do to keep my spirits up. this blog is definitely a place for me to share my positive outlook in hopes that i might help someone who is going through a tough time or having a bad day.

always being happy is something that can be for everyone! you just need to make the choice.

7 comments:

  1. I love this. I strongly believe that happiness is a choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant idea! I'm super excited about reading some posts on happiness. :)

    http://lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true!
    and such a smart choice to make :)
    Cheray x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After an afternoon of crying over a sad family matter, this post made me smile. Thank you, Jules. Looking forward to more!

    Cheers,
    Heather @ Find That Warm Fuzzy Feeling

    ReplyDelete
  6. "is julie ross ever mad/sad?" - mum

    hehe. you are my inspiration...as you know. want me to write a post for your happiness serious. the title would be 'WWJRD?' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try really hard to be this way as well but sometimes its hard, When I have a hard time being happy I'll just swing by your blog. You'll be my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)