April 18, 2013

Your new favourite blog!

My sweet babe of a pal Belle has a new blog! And I'm already in love with it. (Obvs)
So tonight, I give you...
Your new favourite blog - Belle Henley!


"Belle Henley is a new lifestyle blog about self-development, simple pleasures and delicious experiences, focusing on fun passion and vivacity. I focus on regularly trying new things, embracing the little things in life and striving & thriving on a daily basis! I hope you'll come say hello and join me in creating a fun, passionate and vivacious kind of lifestyle!"

I was lucky enough to get to do a guest post for this sweetie pie! I had so much fun answering her adorable & creative questions! CHECK OUT THE POST HERE! All about staying positive + loving life!!!

Here's a little taste of what you'll find on the guest post! :) -


I think we could all use a little Julie Ross attitude. What are your five golden rules for life?
1. SMILE! you're alive!
2. The Beatles make everything better.
3. Adventure is out there!
4. You are in control of your own happiness
5. If it's not happening, MAKE it happen.

Thanks again Belle! You're the best! + Everyone please check out her lovely blog!
xo

2 comments:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)