May 31, 2013

fa$hion bloggeRR styleZZ.

hey girl heyyyy!
i am currently drinking a delicious cider & doing my hurr.
just wanted to share this fun&funky outfit from last week! i was walking down queen street on my lunch when a lovely girl from elle canada stopped and asked me if she could take my photo for a fashion blog! whattttt? so sweet, and i was obviously stoked :)
the photo & blurb are at the bottom of my post and here some snaps of my outfit! :)

necklace (looove it) - primark
cardigan - target
dress - h&m
lipstick - sephora (#1)
yellow ring - from the cutest boutique in paris
heart ring - anice






here is the photo & post! :)
not gonna lie, i actually hate this photo of me. but it was fun times!

HAPPY FRIDAY BABES!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit. I love this bag!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You look beautiful as always. And that outfit and necklace are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, you are so sweet! thank you!!!
      xo

      Delete
  3. you're so cute!!! I love this outfit! The red lip, and the nose ring. I am half-tempted to put mine back in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet! YES! i still love my nose ring so much, can't imagine life without it!

      Delete
  4. You are such a babe Julie Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty snappy outfit and your hurr looks fantastic! As I was looking at you on the Elle Canada post, my husband walked past the computer and said 'who is that fox!', so its true, you're a fox!

    Lauren
    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg! lol, that totally made my day. that is SOOOO cute!!!

      you're so sweet! + congrats mama!!! perfect!
      xo

      Delete
  6. The necklace and dress together are the BEST! And you look great in that picture, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)