May 12, 2013

MOM!

My mom RULES! :)
I know we're all posting about our awesome Moms today, as we should! So before I head to see this beautiful lady, I will just say - She is wonderful in every way! Every year I post about how special she is to me, and I really cannot say it enough.  My Mom is just amazing, she has so much love for me and my brothers, and it just blows me away. She makes me want to be a Mom some day too. I feel so incredibly thankful that we're so close and that we would do anything for each other.
Today and every day, I am proud of my Mom! I Love Lucy!  ♥
Can't wait to share this special day with her, and the rest of my awesome family.

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful Mother's out there!
Sending you love!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)