May 2, 2013

thursday's dose of cute!

happy thursday my loves //
we're almost there!
& good news! it's time for a daily dose of CUTE!

oh my! how adorable are these? they look so perfect! from the nectar collective! (one of my new favourite blogs fo sho!)

pretty much the cutest photo shoot in the world! starring marielle from magical daydream omggg!

this girl is so sweet! LOVE her post on 10 things you can do to be happier this week!

these absolutely adorable notebooks with matching tags, made by the ever-so-talented lu loves handmade love them all, cute as ever!

lovin' these punched tissue paper fans from oh happy day!

3 comments:

  1. I literally just logged on to Blog Lovin' to catch up on my bloggy reading, saw my flower vases picture and was like "wait I posted that a few days ago, what is it doing here??!?!" And then I saw it was from YOU! I'm so glad you liked it! You're one of my new favorites, too. Glad the feeling is mutual ;) I also love the other selections on this list...10 ways to be happier, cute little notebooks, the photoshoot - love it all!

    xoxo
    Melyssa
    http://thenectarcollective.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tissue paper fans are so pretty! I should make something like that for my wedding this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks so much for featuring my notebooks and thanks for the sweet words! :*
    Lu

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)