June 6, 2013

before birthday bucket list.

Hi my cutes! Happy Thursday! 
So, for the past 3 or so years I have been doing my __ things to do before I turn __ bucket lists!
I love having goals & adventures on the go, so I created one for this year! I think I am actually a bit late compared to past years, but I have just over 3 months to complete all 28 things (Omfg, as if I am even turning 29) This is insane. Does it still count if I feel like I am 22?

I always try to have a mix of different sized goals on my list, and this to me a few months to perfect!
So here it is folks! Jules' before-birthday-bucket-list! Time to CRUSH it.

28 things to do before I turn 29 ♥ 
1. go see the pandas @ the toronto zoo
2. plan a trip to chicago
3. start my new crafty adventure
4. do a "photo an hour" + blog it
5. get a new tattoo
6. have a picnic in the park
7. GO TO PARIS! ♥
8. host a "pizza party"
9. make my own buttons
10. do a photoshoot of my babe
11. make lemonade cocktails
12. re-vamp our patio
13. start ad space on my blog
14. go get shakes at a diner
15. start an "adventure book"
16. have a drew barrymore marathon
17. have pete guest post on my blog!
18. make a new friend
19. lose 10 pounds
20. make a frittata/quiche
21. go to the jazz festival
22. host a pool party
23. plan a toronto blogfriend hangout!
24. buy rollerskates
25. take my first street style photo for my blog
26. make cute new business cards
27. get drunk & go to karaoke!
28. start my "good deed a day" book


16 comments:

  1. I will do 1,8,14, and 22 with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, love that you commented. let's plan thissss! i am running out of time! lol
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love your idea to have Pete guest post! I have thought about getting my hubby to do the same thing. :)

    Jenn V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't that so cute? i am so excited for that one!!
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love all these ideas! You are obviously going to have an adorable 3 months!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks pretty lady! i am so excited!!! xo

      Delete
  4. DREW BARRYMORE MARATHON!!! SHES MY FAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i die for her! can we do this together??? HOW? whennn

      Delete
  5. Mmm I love lists!! I want roller skates toooo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! :)
      yesss i hope i find some soon!
      xo

      Delete
  6. The pandas are soooo cute!! but go in the morning!!! They sleep ALLLL afternoon.
    Picnic in the park! I was thinking picnic-ing on the toronto islands for our fun day together!! haha :D It's so much fun! So that kinda kills two right there ;). LET'S PLAN IT TOGETHER AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.

    This list is kinda perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i cannot wait for the pandas! thanks for the tip!! :)

      i would love for us to do that!!!!! i hope we can have a big cute picnic in the park together!
      xo

      Delete
  7. Love your list. 29 is so young. I'm going to be starting a 43 things before I'm 44 after my b-day at the end of June. It's great having lists/goals. It makes life fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl!!! i agree, it totally makes life fun!! :)

      Delete
  8. I will help you with my Zach for number 2, my skills for number 3 and 26, my mouth for number 6 and 8, my arms for 9 (pushing those makers things down is tough right?) and my eyes for 16. Oh and my booze for number 27.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #27 is in your near future girl...

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)