Hi my cutes! Happy Thursday!
So, for the past 3 or so years I have been doing my __ things to do before I turn __ bucket lists!
I love having goals & adventures on the go, so I created one for this year! I think I am actually a bit late compared to past years, but I have just over 3 months to complete all 28 things (Omfg, as if I am even turning 29) This is insane. Does it still count if I feel like I am 22?
I always try to have a mix of different sized goals on my list, and this to me a few months to perfect!
So here it is folks! Jules' before-birthday-bucket-list! Time to CRUSH it.
28 things to do before I turn 29 ♥
1. go see the pandas @ the toronto zoo
2. plan a trip to chicago
3. start my new crafty adventure
4. do a "photo an hour" + blog it
5. get a new tattoo
6. have a picnic in the park
8. host a "pizza party"
9. make my own buttons
10. do a photoshoot of my babe
11. make lemonade cocktails
12. re-vamp our patio
13. start ad space on my blog
14. go get shakes at a diner
15. start an "adventure book"
16. have a drew barrymore marathon
17. have pete guest post on my blog!
18. make a new friend
19. lose 10 pounds
20. make a frittata/quiche
21. go to the jazz festival
22. host a pool party
23. plan a toronto blogfriend hangout!
24. buy rollerskates
25. take my first street style photo for my blog
26. make cute new business cards
27. get drunk & go to karaoke!
28. start my "good deed a day" book