June 26, 2013

pretty much the most awesome news ever.

Oh hey there, cutie!
Happy Wednesday to you :)
I got some really exciting news last Thursday at work!
I have been selected to go to Thailand with a bunch of co-workers in 3 weeks! Omfg, I can't believe it. I am so thankful to work with such amazing people and I can honestly say that I LOVE my job! When I found out I was chosen, I was over the moon! It's not every day that you just find out you've won a trip to the other side of the world for 12 days! So, yeah. I am even more stoked on life than ever before.
I am going with so many incredible people from my work and I cannot wait for such a wonderful adventure! Since we are leaving in less than 3 weeks, I barely even have time the process the fact that this is even happening. So honoured to be a part of  S-Trip employee greatest contributors for 2013!

My life is one big adventure and I cannot wait for this one to start! ♥
[ xo ]

8 comments:

  1. that is so exciting!!! congratulations julie :) where are they taking you in thailand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much girl! i am so excited
      we are going to - bangkok, railay, khao sok, lake house, koh phagnan, & koh samui

      xo

      Delete
  2. Wow how amazing!! I love Thailand! Enjoy.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how amazing!! I love Thailand! Enjoy.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous, but also really happy for you. That is going to be so amazing, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so so jealous!!! You will have to take a ton of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)