September 17, 2013

wedding season!


Oh, hello!
I feel like I've been strugglin' on updating my little blog lately.
There's been lots on the go the last little while and I just haven't had the time, which is totally fine however I am excited to get back on track again. Now that fall is here I am ready to get creative and spend some time just relaxing and getting caught up on life & bloggin'

This past weekend one of my fave girls ever got married! I was a bridesmaid and had an amazing time. It was just perfect - and I will post some photo's soon [also, I've decided to dedicate an entire post on being a bridesmaid since I have been about 6 times now!]

The above photo is of me & my babe on Saturday night! ♥
Happy Tuesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)