October 19, 2013

(a rainy saturday) daily dose of cute!

happy saturday, cutie.
It's quite rainy here in Toronto! I've actually got tons to do but this weather is making me want to snuggle up on the couch with a blanket (that's what I'm doing) and just relax. I thought it was the perfect day to do my "daily dose of cute" feature. So here are some really cute things I found on the internet. If you haven't done so already, please check out all of these babes blogs.
the adorable kate gabrielle of scathingly brilliant created a digital printable blog planner! CUTEST.
my fave girl kaelah bee posted a recipe for a pumpkin spice hot toddy cocktail (+mocktail) YES please.
the cutest little desk area ever, from the mermaidens blog
this adorable photo of cam in a library! cutest ever! from sincerely cam blog
how could you not want to make this delicious citrus salad? love it! amy from art of the heart

4 comments:

  1. I love Kailey's desk so much! And thank you for including my blog planner! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!

      awww, it's so cute! going to get it soon + get my butt in gear! :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for including me Jules! Your blog looks adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure! i feel the same way about your blog!!!
      xoxo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)