October 14, 2013

be thankful.

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!
It's been a beautiful Thanksgiving weekend for us Canadians -- pure magic for sure. Friday, my whole family headed up to our cabin for a good ol' fashioned weekend in the outdoors. Saturday was the most beauuuutiful day. We woke up so early because we could hear Ivy being the cutest little girl in the world. Started the day with some coffee + baileys, went in to town, went for a nice walk, played bocce ball, ping pong and then went for a nice hike and found a perfect spot to meditate!

After getting home from the cabin, we got ready to go to my family's Thanksgiving dinner, just delicious. Pete and I have been having a good relaxing day. 

I am thankful for so much. I try to stop and reflect on that more than just at Thanksgiving, but in honour of this special day I am all over it.

Some things I am thankful for...

My Family >> I feel so thankful for my amazing family. It's so special to me that we're all so close and spend so much time together. Some of my most cherished moments of my life are the memories I make with them.

My Boyfriend >> Pete is one of the best things to of ever happened to me. I am so proud of our relationship and love and every day am thankful for how incredible he is. I fall more in love with him every day. I'm also thankful for Pete's wonderful family who I also love verrrry much!

My Friends >> I've got lots of friends from all over, and I love getting to spend time with all of them. I feel so happy and so loved when I am with them. It's so special to still have friends for over 20 years! These people play a huge role in my overall happiness.

My Job >> S-Trip! is a huge part of my life and has impacted my life in such a positive way. Not only am I proud to work there, but am beyond proud of my role within the company! I love going to work every day and I am head over heels in love with my co-workers. They make me so happy!

I am also thankful for my health, my home, my city, and all the little things in life.

Life is really good and today on this gorgeous Thanksgiving Monday, and every day I am so thankful.

3 comments:

  1. Baaaaaabe!! Gorgeous photo, Jules!

    Happy Thanksgiving!! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, happy belated Thanksgiving! We all have so many things to be thankful for! Sometimes we forget that even though we might not have everything that we want, we are immensely lucky.

    Have a wonderful day! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)