October 3, 2013

Forever 21! Bats & Cats!


I'm excited to gush about my favourite store today! Forever 21!

Forever 21 is my go-to store when I am in need of some retail therapy. They always have so many things I want and I tend to go all out when I'm there. I first started shopping there when I did my internship in Florida years ago and I fell in love with the store. Sometimes I think they just go inside my mind and create things I would love. Polka dots, hearts, stripes, dresses, sparkles, accessories, hello kitty, glitter OH MY!

They just launched their new Bats & Cats line in honour of the Batman movies! Batman and Catwoman are forever awesome in the hearts of many.

This collection features 63 current pieces modeled by Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor, model, DJ, and daughter of Duran Duran bassist.

This line is so fun because it's so specific to the movies! I am a movie geek like that so it's totally fitting. 

Pete and I headed to my favourite park in the city (I may be biased since it's 2 minutes away) and did a little photoshoot of my Bats & Cats inspired outfit! 

The items from the campaign :
C-c-c-check it out babes!

8 comments:

  1. Fashion blogger, whattup!! You look adorable in that snap back Julie Ross!! Love these photos, so profesh!! LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i loveeee you more than life my sweet girl!!!!!!!!!
      thank youuuu thank you
      xo

      Delete
  2. I saw that stuff in the store, but didn't realize that it was for Batman & Cat Woman. I love cats, so I was checking that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! it's so cute!! :) thanks for the comment
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi, Jules! Cute outfit! I love going to Forever 21, too. They might not have the best quality clothes, but they do have an insane variety of cute products at reasonable prices. It's kind of dangerous for me to go into the store because I can never leave empty-handed, haha.

    Hope you're having a fun weekend and thank you so much for having dropped by today! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's definitely dangerous for sure! i can't but help a bunch of stuff every time i'm there.

      thank YOUUUU
      xoxo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)