October 22, 2013

i'm totes in love (with cute stuff)

Oh hi ♥

So, a few weeks ago this lovely lady  posted a photo on Instagram of her planner, and I just had to know where it was from. Kait told me it was from kiki.K, or as I like to call it - my new obsession! Omg, it's like everything I love formed in to cute notebooks, calenders, planners and stationary. 

Pete knows how much I love it since I haven't shut up about it for the past two weeks. All I want for Christmas this year is kiki.K EVERYTHING!

Hahaha, ok I think you get it. I am totally in to every single thing they make. If you have not yet checked out their stuff, get ready to CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
"celebrate every day" gift pack // i am in love with every single part of this.
"my happy book"  // a book with prompts to record your happy moments? yes please
"you're so cute" gift pack // aka the cutest little gift i've ever seen. i want this planner so bad
today is my day! mini notebook // perfect to carry in your purse to write ideas down
A5 essential notebooks "celebrate today" // ooh love these colours + patterns!
mini desk calender // ready for my best year yet

10 comments:

  1. kiki.K is AMAZING!!!! I bought the '365' journal for my husband & we started writing in it every day of our first year of marriage. it's the cutest little shop everrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. giiiiirl, i am so in love! i love that idea that is soooo cute! perfect
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. HOLY MOLY!!! I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE! Going to buy EVERYTHING now! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knowwww eh! when i found it i was totally dying for it!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. OMG. I love that little fox planner!! Sooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found that site through the lovely girls on Instagram as well. I'm obsessed with it and can't stop browsing through their site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel the same way girl! everything on my christmas wish list is from there!
      xo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)