October 25, 2013

two.

Okay, you can call me crazy (but more accurate would be elfie!)
Today is two months 'till Christmas! Hooray! Yahoo! So excited!
If you're new around here I'm proud to tell you that I am in love with Christmas :) - it makes me so happy. People even call me Julie Ross Christmas ♥
I know this next month will fly by (which they often do) and for that reason I am already starting to get excited. Anyone else slowly + secretly getting pumped for the holiday season?
Before we know it Christmas time will be here again, and I am alwayyyys ready!
Just hearrrrrr those sleigh bells ring-a-ling...

5 comments:

  1. I'm crazy for Christmas too!! I can't wait. *hugesmile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you doll Christmas are the best time of the year I love them too.
    Kisses from Greece
    http://sofiaswordandmore.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the absolute best! awww thank you! kisses from canada ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah....we might be the Christmas sisters, because as soon as it is over, I am starting the countdown again! I don't even care about Halloween this year, I am ready to decorate for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)