November 22, 2013

minted christmas cards!

minted.
I am so excited to be sharing my love of minted today! :) // I love finding new & wonderful things on the internet, and minted is most definitely one of them. As soon as I checked out their website I was on there for hours. I placed an order for 25 Christmas cards and it was so hard for me to choose because there were so many adorable designs! It was so easy to do and I can't wait to see them.

I am so excited for my cards to arrive in the mail and will be sure to post about them once they get here! When trying to find the perfect photo, I wanted it to be something festive, so I couldn't help but go with one of my favourite photo's ever of Pete and I, taken by my pal Mel took a few years ago, it's the best!

I will post my cards once I get them! Can't wait to send those baby's out! If you want to send some cute-as-can-be Christmas cards out this year, definitely check out minted!
I am totally starting to really feel the Christmas spirit! ♥ Thank you minted!
[ this is a sponsored post ]

1 comment:

  1. I sent out Christmas cards for the first time ever this year (I know!), so these will definitely be on my list for Christmas 2014!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)