December 4, 2013

it's sparkle season! with modcloth!

it's sparkle season!

it's sparkle season! by thelifeofacupcake featuring retro jewellery

I have a never-ending list of cute stuff from Mod Cloth on my Christmas wish list!
Oh how I love all the sparkles, & polka dots, & colours! (swoon)
Fingers crossed that Santa will get me what I asked for!

Stretch dress
160 CAD - modcloth.com

Elastic waist dress
64 CAD - modcloth.com

Steve Madden coat
160 CAD - modcloth.com

Flat pump shoes
43 CAD - modcloth.com

Lace up flat
67 CAD - modcloth.com

KLING snap bag
85 CAD - modcloth.com

Coin bag
13 CAD - modcloth.com

Jeffrey Campbell retro jewellery
11 CAD - modcloth.com

Nickel free jewelry
11 CAD - modcloth.com

5 comments:

  1. I looove that yellow dress!! Ooooh, and the gold, glittery shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything! Modcloth has the best things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that stretch dress....so perfect for the season! And the jacket! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)