December 24, 2013

merry christmas & i miss you

Ummmm, you guys! It's Christmas! Well, just about. I know I say this every year but more so this year than ever did Christmas time ever fly by!

I had so many plans and dreams to post nothing but cute, inspirational Christmas related posts, and then all of the sudden it's Christmas eve and here we are.

I decided that I can't apologize from being absent from my blog since I only do it for fun and when I feel I have the time to put in a good heart felt post that you may enjoy! I am looking forward to setting a huge bunch of goals for 2014 and especially taking some time to relax & breathe in the new year.

Once again, I've had a magical Christmas season and feel so insanely happy that my heart might explode. I feel like the grinch and that every Christmas my heart grows three sizes, lols.

On Saturday we all went to my mom's for a Christmas sleepover. This year is my first year not spending Christmas with my brother Dave so I am missing him so much! I came home today and have been wrapping presents, watching Christmas movies and drink baileys for a good few hours.

I wish you all the very merriest Christmas ever and  nothing but happiness in 2014! I am so excited to get back in to my blogging groove in the new year!


Love, Love, Love!
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Aaww Jules you're the cutest!!! Hope you had the best Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are!!! thank you for the christmas card, cutie.
      hope you had an amazing holiday!
      xo

      Delete
  2. We are having a snowstorm right now. Looks like you guys are having fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so magical!!! xo hope you had a great holiday!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness you are so cute! Wasn't that big storm before Christmas the best? (Not the ice storm, the snow storm!)

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww thanks love, you are so sweet! yes i looooved the storm!!! the best. finally a white christmas.
      xoxo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)