January 2, 2014

Hello 2014!

// Happy New Year Everyone!

Woah, 2013 was legit amazing. Such an incredible year! I plan on doing a 2013 wrap up post this week. But for now I just wanted to wish everyone nothing but happiness in 2014! Hope this is YOUR year! ♥ -- We rang in the new year in the most special way this year. I was a bridesmaid, and for the very first time and MC for one of my best friends wedding! It was absolutely beautiful and perfect and it was so special to be a part of her big day. I loved counting down to 2014 with my amazing boyfriend, friends and even my mom this year! How perfect. I think it's safe to say that 2014 is going to be a really REALLY good year.

xo

8 comments:

  1. Happy new year Jules! I hope 2014 is the best year ever for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your photos with your boyfriend =)
    so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years Jules! Wishing you the very very best in 2014 :) Sounds like you rang in the new year in a really fantastic way!


    xo
    http://katiaengell.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year babylove!!!! all the best in 2014!!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. You're so pretty!! I hope you have an awesome 2014! :) xo

    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww. wow, thank you so much! :) i hope you do too beautiful girl!!
      xo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)