February 9, 2014

a blog award!


HAPPY SUNDAY, loves!
The 2 cutest girls in the world, and 2 of my new fave bloggers Amanda (Modern June Cleaver) and Katie (Amelia Jetson)  of Junebugs & Georgia Peaches have nominated me for a Liebster blog award!

1. What is your favourite non-fashion related hobby?
Blogging - I really like blogging even though I don't always have the time to do it! It helps me express myself, and do creative things which is absolutely wonderful.

Crafts - I love me some crafts. Whether it's doodling cute things, putting glitter on stuff, making a card or goodie for someone or decorating anything and everything with hearts - crafts are my jam!

Hosting - One of my most favourite things to do! I love hosting people over at our cute little place and trying to make it as fun, festive and special as possible. I often wish I could just do it ALL the time! 

2. If you had a super power, what would it be?
Making people happy at all times and to be positive no matter what! This is real, lol. I really do wish it was a thing where we could just sprinkle some magic fairy dust at someone to make them happy! THAT would be my super power and I would kiiiiiill it!

3. What is your favourite place that you have ever visited?
Omfg, hardest question everrr. I can't choose one. Absolutely not! So instead I will mention a few of my favourties...
Thailand! Bermuda! New York! Amsterdam! Seattle! England! Chicago! Paris! San Fransisco! 

4. What is your favourite thing about yourself? 
I think I am a really good friend, well I try to be. I do my best to make everyone in my life feel really special and know how much I love and appreciate them. I care so much about the people in my life and never take anything for granted. I just asked Pete what his favourite thing about me was (non physical) and he said my sense of humour. I guess that could be one?

5. Do you have any pets? If yes, what are they?
No, I know. It's so weird. I am not really an animal person...it's something people are often surprised about after meeting me. I mean I like animals of course, but I have never been a pet owner so it's different for me. I don't think I ever will be either, not for a while. I love my freedom too much! Side note : my favourite animal is a panda and I just want to mention that I hate cats.

6. What is your favourite makeup product?
Sephora red lip stain #1 (always red)- legit the best red lipstick in the world! I wear it basically every single day and it's so bright and wonderful and like never comes off. It's so awesome, I think I sell at least one a week!

Lancome mascara - Simply the best there is. I really only wear mascara, lipstick and a bit of blush, so I pride myself on my few really amazing products.

Perfume, Stella McCartney! - Oh baby! I love to smell pretty and anything by Stella is absolute perfection. I swear it every single day and people always say how much they love it. I've worn stella one and two and am currently rocking two. It just so happens that she is the daughter of my favourite person of all time, aka Paul McCartney.

7. Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
No, definitely not. I don't think so anyway! Maybe doing impressions? lolz, sometimes I am good at that. Or the odd time singing (on a good day) But I feel like if I was at a party and people were like "does anyone have a hidden talent?" I would hide in the back FOR SURE.

8. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
Woah, this is hard. I don't really think I can pick just one. I love dresses, since I wear them every single day I have quite a few. This mint green beauty from H&M is one of my favourites, especially in the summer time since I am atleast tanned then! This photo above is from our trip to Chicago last September!

9. If you could go back in time and attend a party (think Cinderella), whose party would it be?
Any and every party with the Beatles there (and hopefully the stones too!) I really wish I was alive in the 60's and my dream would of been to party with THE BEATLES . obviously, always. and forever.

10. If you could erase one fashion faux-pas from your teenage years, what would it be?
ALL OF THE ABOVE! short spikey hair? baggy jeans? no fear t-shirts? bright sparkly jewellery and piercings, chuck taylors with song lyrics written all over them? Wait, those were the best! Hahaha :)

11. Favourite book or author?

Ok, to name a few...
I've got a bed made of buttermilk pancakes - Jaclyn Moriarty 
Prep - Curtis Sittenfeld
The fault in our stars - John Green
Catcher in the rye - J.D Salinger
Perks of being a wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
The Road - Cormac McCarthy
FAB, an intimate life of Paul McCartney - Howard Sounes

I nominate :
// Holly, Holly Knitlightly
// Amy, Art of the heart
// Samantha Joy, Lola and Joy blog
// Sarah, New Wave Domesticity
// Carly, MissTeacups


"Basic Instructions are to make a post, answer the below questions, link back to the page that nominated you, and in turn nominate 11 more blogs and supply them with a list of 11 questions" I just nominated a few but if you want to complete this let me know and I will add you to the list. :)  & don't forget to let the bloggers you  nominated know that you did so!!

My questions for you babes:

1. What is your favourite day of the week?
2. What artist or band are you currently swooning over?
3. What place do you want to travel to next?
4. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
5. Do you ever wish you could live somewhere else, if so where?
6. What blogs inspire you most?
7. What is one hobby you want to take up?
8. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
9. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or living who would it be?
10. If you could erase one fashion faux-pas from your teenage years, what would it be?
11. Favourite book or author?

3 comments:

  1. THESE WERE AMAZING TO READ! And your responses further prove that I feel you are the sweetest lady every! What an amazing magic power! I never would've thought of that response!

    Also, another John Green fan! Perfect! My favorite John Green book is Paper Towns! So amazing! If you're looking for a recommendation The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is PHENOMENAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love your answers. You're super cute!!!
    And secondly, I was so shocked to see you nominated me!!! You're such a cutie, thank you!!!!
    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo! I think your hidden talent, or not so hidden, just talent, is definitely making people smile.

    I will have to do this soon! I kept it marked as unread in my feedly, and I keep forgetting to comment & actually blog with my answers, haha. Also, I've gotta check out that first book you listed with your favourites!! hahah love the title.

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)