February 17, 2014

doodles from my notebook...

Doodlin'
♥ ♥ ♥
If you follow my blog, or more so on instagram @julierosschristmas, you would know that I lovelovelove to write things down, write pretty quotes and lyrics and positive things! :)

I've got about 50 notebooks, and I doodle in all of them. But I do have one specific doodle book now and I try to put most of my words in this. I thought it would be fun to share some of them with you guys today! :) So here you go! #cutebyjules 

Started on my 30 before 30 list! need a few more ideas if you have any! ;
Listening to Beyonce, all day every day. I woke up like thiiiiis! ;
I want to turn this one in to a print! Well a prettier version. I love coffee! ;
Just thinking about my boyfren ;
I hate when people assume I got my ideas on pinterest when I actually just thought of them! GRRR ;

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I wish I could draw better (doodle better. haha).
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)