February 27, 2014

winter blues.

( didn't have a cute winter photo, so here are some winter-ish cupcakes i made )

You guys, I just need to talk about winter for a minute here.

This has been the longest, coldest winter that I can even remember. Normally I don't mind the season all that much (mostly because I love Christmas and when it's snowy) but this year I am having a tough time.

I know no one would even really notice since I am still pretty happy and positive, but I feel different. I don't want to go out because it's too freezing, plans often fall through because we don't want to deal with how horribly freezing out it is. I feel negative towards how I look and how I feel and it sucks.

I know it's time to snap out of it! Spring is almost here and I am thinking happy & sunny thoughts! I know it won't be too much longer but I am feeling impatient!

How are you feeling? Is it still freezing cold where you are?

Think warm happy thoughts with me! We're not going to let you ruin our jive, winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)