March 4, 2014

bestie birthday babe!

Today is such a special day! It's my best friend in the whole wide worlds 30th birthday!!!

Carly and I have been friends since we were about 6 years old! Well over 20 years of friendship! We went to the same elementary school and high school and are still really close with a lot of our girlfriends from back in the day. It's so special to me to be able to say that so many of my close girlfriends are girls who have been in my life for almost forever.

Carly and I are so different in so many ways. I am loud and obnoxious and a party girl, and Carly is a very shy, sweet, caring mom. I love the fact that despite us being such different people, most importantly we are a perfect match for friendship.

She is so caring and probably the sweetest girl I know. We've been through so much together. We've watched each other grow and evolve in to women. We've been friends since the days of playing outside on the street in the summer, to gossiping about boys, going away to school, falling in love, and growing up. Carly was there for me when dealing with the loss of my Dad, and together we've always been each others rock.

I love that no matter how busy we are, we always make time for each other. Whether it's just a little text, a hour long phone chat or a sleepover - we always make time and I think that's how I know we will be friends forever. I tell Carly everything, I always know what is happening in her life and she is always in touch with my adventures. I was get maid of honour at her wedding, and when my time comes I can't wait for her to be mine :)

Carly and her hubby Derek now have a babygirl Avery who just turned one. I am so proud of Car because she is such an incredible mother. Baby Aves is so lucky to have them both as parents!

I am forever thankful for the friendship Carly and I share and today and every day I have to tell her that I love her with all my heart.

My bestest bestie. Forever & Always!

Happy Birthday Carly (KiKi) You are the best.

LOVEyou my boo.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)