March 30, 2014

A dose of cute for a sunny Sunday!

Happy Sunday, Beautiful!

Today was such a great day. ♥

Pete and I didn't get home until 3:30am last night so we slept in a bit today. We relaxed for a bit and then headed to the St.Lawrence antique market & got coffee's. It was so sunny and beautiful out (finally) that we just kept walking and exploring. After walking around Toronto for a few hours we came home for our spring cleaning day. We cleaned our apartment and did some re-vamping. Then we headed to the grocery store and made the most delicious dinner and drank white wine.

It was just such a lovely day. I just love Sunday's, especially when I get to spend them with my love. Now I am just relaxing and am reading to take a bubble bath. This week is going to be a really busy one at work with 3 days of conference plus our annual Spring party! I am gearing up for an exhausting, but inspiring week ahead!

It's been a while since I shared a dose of cute, so here you go! :

Is this not the most beautiful place ever? A cottage house in West Hollywood ;

I just really wish I could be besties with these two because they are SO CUTE! 

I just adore Biance from little spoon and love her work space! ;

Kait always makes the cutest stuff, and is so talented! Check out these gluten free donuts she made ;

Also, Erica is basically the cutest girl EVER & I just adore her style! ;

Happy Sunday && Have a wonderful week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)