May 26, 2014

oh hey guys.

Well, what can I say? It's definitely been a crazy and busy few weeks, and I am sorry for neglecting you and this blog for the last while, 18 days to be exact.

* Remember when I mentioned that I spilled water on my laptop? Ugh! This has played a huge factor in why I haven't been blogging. Turns out it's pretty much broken and will cost $700 to fix, currently working on getting a new one and then I will be bloggin up a storm for you babes!

* I've mentioned this once or twice before but, I am in the process of re-branding my blog! Going to be re-naming it as well as getting a new layout, just in time for my 30th birthday. Yay! When I come up with my final name options, I will open it up to my lovely readers to vote.

* Speaking of my birthday, I am working on my 30 before 30 list! I've been able to cross a few things off my list in the last few weeks, and have a few solid ones in progress :) Looking forward to crossing the rest off very soon.

* We're moving! this all happened so fast, but we are beyond excited. Pete and I have been living in the same apartment for close to 3 years now and we were so ready for a change. We found a bigger place in a more exciting part of the city where we are closer to almost all of our friends, and family too! Time to start packing up in the next few weeks. I am excited for our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)