October 18, 2014

ban.do

Happy Saturday, Loves! // I am extra peppy this morning because today marks the start to my "staycation" aka JULES WEEK! I had lots of vacation time left at work and decided to take next week off. I am so excited to have a week off to relax, hang out, craft, organize, read, blog, doodle, drink coffee, explore, take photos and have fun!

Today I wanted to post about one of my favourite shops! ban.do is literally the cutest place ever. I love when I find a brand who create things that I absolutely adore 100% of the time, and ban.do is most definitely that. I swoon over their pastels, cute sayings, patterns and sequins. I keep seeing their stuff everywhere and am a big fan of all the cute.

I think I now have some things to add to my Christmas list this year! I got the "Hooray" bag from an adorable store on Queen West near my place called "Shop Bicyclette" and I was over-the-moon to know they carried some ban.do stuff there!

Here are a few of my favourite pieces from their online shop. I've been dying for the "I am very busy"  planner but it's sold out basically everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)