October 24, 2014

Fall Outfit Post, Because PUMPKIN SPICE.

Happy Friday BB's! // Hope everyone had a wonderful week! I definitely feel well rested and accomplished after my week off. I did lots and scratched a lot of things off what seemed like a never ending to-do list. 

Pete had Wednesday to Friday off which meant sweet hangs with my boy. The weather in Toronto has been perfect lately. Thursday we headed on a walk in our neighbourhood and it was so beautiful. We walked and I drooled over the pretty houses and gorgeous leaves and then headed to a new coffee shop. Pete snapped some photos of me along the way.

This is pretty much my autumn steeze for the most part. I am loving my Lindsay Weir jacket! I finally found one I loved (and I love you if you understand that reference!) Here's my outfit from head to toe!  :

+ toque ; the black market
+ shades ; philistine toronto
+ jacket ; public butter
+ poncho ; marshalls
+ dress ; target
+ necklace (1) one charm from anice and two from cry wolf
+ necklace (2) brandy melville
+ bag ; chapters
+ shoes; marshalls


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)