October 2, 2014

October Goals


So, woah! October happened. I feel like everyone is saying this but September seriously flew by. It was an insanely busy month for me. For a few weeks, I really tried to focus on relaxing. Often, without even realizing my week nights fill up and then weekends are jam packed, and I feel like I don't get much time to just relax.

My theme for the month, seems extremely fitting of course...and it's the same theme I made for my month at work for our staff ; BE THANKFUL

This is going to be an amazing month! There's so much to look forward to, including ; a wedding this weekend, Thanksgiving weekend at the cabin, and a full week off work to relax, explore and get crafty.

  • Pack my lunch for work (way more often)
  • Spend LESS TIME on my phone. Have an unplugged night!
  • Make a delicious dessert for Thanksgiving weekend 
  • Make a bucket list for my week off work!
  • Take an old friend out for a coffee
  • Read Girl Boss
  • Walk to work more often
  • Do one outfit post on the blog
  • Do one Cute Toronto post on the blog
  • Make homemade salad dressing
  • Host friends over at our place
I am looking forward to this month. I have lots to accomplish, but will also take time to relax, rest and reflect. Feeling thankful about so many things in my life. Happy October!


No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)