My theme for the month, seems extremely fitting of course...and it's the same theme I made for my month at work for our staff ; BE THANKFUL
This is going to be an amazing month! There's so much to look forward to, including ; a wedding this weekend, Thanksgiving weekend at the cabin, and a full week off work to relax, explore and get crafty.
- Pack my lunch for work (way more often)
- Spend LESS TIME on my phone. Have an unplugged night!
- Make a delicious dessert for Thanksgiving weekend
- Make a bucket list for my week off work!
- Take an old friend out for a coffee
- Read Girl Boss
- Walk to work more often
- Do one outfit post on the blog
- Do one Cute Toronto post on the blog
- Make homemade salad dressing
- Host friends over at our place
I am looking forward to this month. I have lots to accomplish, but will also take time to relax, rest and reflect. Feeling thankful about so many things in my life. Happy October!