October 13, 2014

So Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, I feel so incredibly thankful and although I feel like I mention it often, today is just another day  to say it again. On Friday, we headed up to the cabin! The whole fan was there and it was just perfection. The cabin is one of my favourite places ever so it makes sense I spent the weekend there with some of my favourite people during my favourite time of year.

We had the best time! The weather was perfectly chilly and fall-like. We went for walks, had lots of drinks and lots of laughs, make delicious meals, painted rocks, read books, listened to good tunes and spent time breathing in that fresh canadian air. We made it home on Sunday in time for Thanksgiving dinner # 1 with my family and it was just lovely. We also celebrated my grandparents 67th wedding anniversary (omfg)

Today Pete and I relaxed and then headed to his Mom's for another amazing dinner, mmm! just heavenly. We're so spoiled. We had a nice visit, and came home with some leftovers and delicious apple crisp.

I snapped some precious photos during our Thanksgiving Cabin Weekend // Here's (most of) my weekend in photos -- a photo journal, as my boo would like to call it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)