November 5, 2014

Cute Toronto - Crywolf Clothing

Tonight I am posting about of of my favourite little shops in Toronto, Crywolf Clothing which is about a ten minute walk from our place! The shop is on Ossington which is one of my fave streets in the city. From the Crywolf site :

"The main concept behind Crywolf is producing limited edition, collectable, wearable and affordable pieces of art. All of our designs are based on our drawings which we often collaborate on and our clothing is hand-printed by us. A strong DIY attitude has fuelled our work ethic and been our driving force."

Crywolf is just perfect. Their shop has everything from greeting cards and buttons, to t-shirts and succulents. It's always put together beautifully and it's fun to shop around at the new goodies every time I stop by. Their stuff is unique and adorable and they rep Toronto, or "Turonno" as you can see in some of my photo's below! And if you know anything about me, you know just how much I love Toronto!

I personally love getting pendants hand stamped there. I've got two so far and want about a million more! So far I've got one mini one that says "dad" and one that says "choose joy" and they are absolutely adorable. They'll hand stamp there right in store for you while you wait, a dollar a letter! I am planning on picking some more up for Christmas gifts! ♥

If you're from Toronto or are ever visiting, you should definitely check this place out. 
91 Ossington Avenue //////////
Instagram  @crywolfclothing


1 comment:

  1. oh my! This place looks amazing! Definitely going to make a visit this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)