OH HEY! I'm here, and I am wearing an Elf Costume until Christmas! Ok, maybe not actually but figuratively. I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! Oh I am just way too excited.
If you've been a reader for a while you most definitely know this, but if not - consider this your warning! Follow my Instagram for an in depth christmas invasion @julierosschristmas
Every year I create a list of Christmas time to-do's and try to do as many as I can! I know it seems like a ridiculously insane amount of goals because it is! But I think I just might do it.
I've also got a really AMAZING giveaway coming up for you guys, so get stoked! Here's a hint - you could make the cutest Christmas cards of all time if you won!
Here is my Hey Jules Holiday List
- go on a date for a festive special
- mail christmas card to everyone and anyone we can!
- create cute favours for our christmas party
- make two custom christmas cocktails to serve at our party
- have a christmas movie day with ivy (my niece)
- watch at least 10 christmas movies
- drive around my hometown to look at the christmas lights!
- make homemade gifts (bath salts, lavender satchels, bbq sauce)
- spread anonymous love around toronto
- compliment someone every day
- host a christmas giveaway on my blog
- donate to a charity
- blog about our christmas decor
- go back to our old neighbourhood to give some $ to a homeless man i used to always see
- give a christmas card to every co-worker (80+ people)
- send a package to thailand to my uncle al
- order some printstagtams for gifts/christmas cards
- watch our home video of christmas 1991
- spread christmas cheer to everyone i see
- shop local as much as i can!
- drink (lots) of rum and eggnog
- drink even more baileys!
- make homemade baileys or kahlua
- go skating outdoors
- make paper snowflakes, and be better at them
- have a christmas craft/card making day
- surprise a friend with a sweet & thoughtful gift
- make christmas goodies! all of sweets in the world
- set up a christmas photo booth inside our place
- plan activities for christmas eve with my whole fan (this makes me so happy)
- post about how to save money this christmas while being creative and crafty
- tips & tricks to get in the christmas spirit