December 28, 2014

Goodbye Christmas

//  Happy Sunday my loves! I hope everyone had an absolutely amazing Christmas! I had a wonderful Christmas this year, as I always do. It's been a busy month or so, but we managed to spend time with so many of our family and friends.

This Christmas was extra special for me because it was the first time I got to spend the holiday with my boy, my mom and both my big brothers, annnnnd Christmas morning with my niece and nephew. BEST ever!

I was beyond spoiled and had so much fun! We watched Christmas movies, laughed a lot, drank even more, ate delicious food, played ping pong and board games. Oh it was just way too good to be true.

Today we relaxed and cleaned all day. I have this weird thing that once Christmas is over I basically want to take all of the Christmas decor down right away because I'M SO FRIGGIN' SAD. I spent the day setting up my craft room and looking at all my new sparkly & shiny things I got for Christmas.

I can't believe Christmas is over for another year. Feeling very thankful and excited of whats to come! I am heading to work for the next 3 days and then I'm off for another 4 days which I am very excited about. Hope everyones holiday has been magical, looking forward to some sweet bloggin' in 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I felt the same way! I refuse to take down my decorations until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)