January 11, 2015

2015 Goals

Happy Sunday! It's been a really busy week and I've been ready & excited to share my 2015 goals with you all. It usually takes me a while to come up with all my goals because I really like to take some time and write these out, and these lists are only what I have so far!

I just have this feeling that 2015 is going to be the BEST YEAR EVER(!!!)

My word of the year for 2015 is ;
grat·i·tude
ˈɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/
the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.

[ my personal goals ]
  • Train & Run in a 5k
  • Do a "Get Real" anti-bullying/anti-homophobia talk in a school
  • Practice meditation regularly
  • Read the newspaper
  • Learn to play the Ukelele
  • Do yoga
  • Get my 2011 body back (lol)
  • Get a massage (or maybe a few)
  • Spend less time on my phone (like seriously, gotta make this happen)
  • Take a class (lettering or calligraphy)
  • Do the CN tower edge walk
  • Spend more time in my craft room, creating pretty things :)
  • Read more books! Read 10 this year
  • Discover new music
  • DO MORE & excel in my new role at work
  • Write a article/blog post about culture & get it published somewhere online
  • Respond to my texts, messages and emails quicker
  • Make a list of old friends to re-connect with and contact them all
  • Continue learning, have an open mind and try new things
  • Focus on budgeting and saving money
  • Walk to work every day once it's nice out
  • Keep practicing my lettering and maybe even make my own prints
  • Eat fresh, and continue drinking all the lemon water
  • Have sibling Sunday dinners! Cute
[ goals we have as a couple ]
  • Start a vacation fund jar
  • Plan a wicked awesome vacation (we're thinking Ireland & Scotland)
  • Have homemade Sunday night dinners together
  • Create a menu of meal ideas for us
  • Have one "unplugged" night a month - read books, play board games, chat!
  • Explore a bunch of new places in Toronto
  • Go to 3 new restaurants on dates
[ blog related goals ]
  • Use a blog planner to plan my posts
  • Read a new book about blogging to get inspired
  • Work with bloggers more often on collaborations
  • Set up my "LikeWhere" account and do my first post!
  • Focus on posts about living a happy & positive life
  • Work with some new brands that I know and love
  • Focus on doing some Toronto Street Style posts
  • Do more outfit posts
  • Engage my readers more and get to know them
  • Do more crafty DIY's and post them
  • Post on VLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)