January 22, 2015

The Never Ending Travel Bug

Oh hello there, here I am! It's like all the sudden another week has gone by, and boom! January is almost over (which I am looking forward to since it's one step closer to Spring!)

So in the last month or so, more than ever I have started to really feel the travel bug. Last year was the first year Pete and I didn't go on a big trip. It was mostly because we had a lot of weddings to attend (obvi) and so much going on, that the timing just wasn't right.

Last weekend we went to a local coffee shop downtown and chatted about our next adventure! This week we both booked our time off work and we are getting ready to book our trip (maybe even this weekend) omg, omg, omg, omg, omg I am SO excited to go away.

I will post about our next trip once we've booked! But for now I will leave you with a few of my favourite photo's of a few of the places we've travelled to!

Where do you want to go next?


Bottle Neck Beach // Thailand ;
Chicago ;
Cleveland ;
Paris ; (pretty much my favourite view I've ever seen)
Portabello Road // England ;
Haarlem // Holland ;

1 comment:

  1. These all look so lovely! I allllllways have a travel bug and I feel like my next adventure is always just too far away and I can't wait to get to it! My next adventure will take me to Belize in April to dive with whale sharks and exploring Myan ruins! I can't wait to hear about yours!

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)