I hope you enjoy these posts and your weekend! What blogs are you totally loving right now?
1. You + Me : DIY Moss Marquee Letters by the one & only Kaelah of The Clueless Girl's Guide >> I've been following along on Kaelah's adventures for years and she never disappoints. Check out her DIY moss marquee letters, and can we all just drool over her beautiful bedroom for a minute? Absolutely to die for.
2. Free printable pizza lovers garland by the cutest of cute Toni of Lemon Freckles >> This is so adorable, as is everything Toni creates. I already printed this and gave it to a friend at work who loves pizza. Check her out for more pretty pastel goodies and colourful happiness
3. Things I've learned in my first year of writing AGO by the darling Mandy of A Girl Obsessed >> I love this post because it's so real and comes from the heart. Mandy talks about what she has learned in her first year of writing for her new blog. I love looking back and reflecting on what I've learned and done and remember why I blog. Check this out and so many other beauty blog posts!
4. Where to Put Flowers Around Your House by Jordyn of Pretty Lovely - I absolutely love this idea for a post and the photos are perfectly gorgeous. I love the placement of these flowers all around the house. I love buying a bouquet and splitting them up and putting them all over! Head over to Jordyn's blog for more floral beauty and so much more.
5. Copycat LUSH lip scrub by the adorable Jessica of Writing in Red Lipstick >> Jessica is so sweet and this blog post is perfect especially leading up to Valentines Day, this weather and all the lipstick I wear really makes my lips dry. Check out Jess' post on how to make your own lip scrub, and so many other cute-as-can-be posts.