February 22, 2015

Books, Books, Books! (my current line up of sweet reads)

Happy Sunday (!!!) Best.Day.Ever!

I didn't always love reading (which is really quite silly) but in the last few years especially I've really taken the time to truly love to read! I love that feeling of having TOO many books to read. It's a good problem to have, and I have it right now. There's just so many amazing books out there and I am so excited to read these ones. I just finished Not that kind of girl, by Lena Dunham and it was pretty good. 

These are the books in my stack ;
// You are badass, by Jen Sincero
// Brand Famous, by Linzi Boyd
// Funny Girl, by Nick Hornby
// Not that kind of girl, by Lena Dunham
// Shout!, by Philip Norman
// Yes Please, by Amy Poehler

Here's a shot of each individual book, because the covers are just too pretty not to post! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I seriously need to get my hands on "You are a Badass"... it sounds so interesting. Plus, everyone needs a little self estem boost right? Cute bloggy!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    htpp://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, you do! I actually just started reading it and it's already so good. And totally, it's like a new age funny self help book! I will let you know how it is! Thanks Taylor!

      I am going to check yours out now!
      xoxo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)