February 1, 2015

Hello February


Happy Super Bowl Sunday & Happy February!

I had a wonderful, busy-as-can-bee weekend. I must say I am pretty stoked that January is behind us and we can move on to bigger and better things like a month of LOVE, like February ♥  I've got so much to look forward to this month and am ready to get er' started. 

I am going to get back in to doing my monthly goals to keep me on track. Because one of my favourite sayings of all time just really works for me, ya know?

"It's a dream until you write it down, then it's a goal"

February Goals :
// drink more tea
// drink lemon water every day
// start filling in my badass blog planner
// make a digital print using my font
// play scrabble with pete (& beat him again)
// make cute valentines day treat bags
// try doing yoga from home
// send some cute valentines day snail mail
// read 2 books

Do you have any goals for February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)