February 19, 2015

Our Next Adventure!

So, a couple weeks back I mentioned that Pete and I were planning our next big trip/adventure! Since then we have confirmed our flights and some more details so now that everything is official I am beaming with excitement. It's been almost 2 years since we took a big trip together (we've travelled separately for work) which was Paris and it was magical.

So, on April 29th we are heading to Ireland & Scotland! We're spending a few days in Edinburgh and then heading to Dublin, and Connemara which is the country side of Ireland! I am beyond excited for this adventure with Pete, it's going to be amazing. We've always wanted to visit these places and I am stoked we're knocking them off our bucket list. 68 more days (!!!)

You can look at a few blog posts from my Paris trip ;

10 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need any Edinburgh recommendations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEYYY GIRL!

      Omg yes pleasssee, I love hearing recommendations especially from locals!!!!
      xoxox

      Delete
    2. Brilliant, I will fire you across an email! You are going to love it!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will be sure to post lotsssss lovely!
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh this is on my bucket list. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeyeyeye! me too! I can' wait. I hope you get to cross it off your list soon too!
      xo

      Delete
  4. Eeeeeek! This is so exciting!! You're not going to be far from us at all! You are just going to love it, there is so much to explore and do. Edinburgh is one of my favourite cities, it has so much history and personality. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, we are so excited. And it's true we will be so close! I have heard so many amazing things about Edinburgh - I cannot wait to visit! Thanks so much darlin'
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Ahhh I live in Ireland! Dublin is about a four hour bus journey from me and I absolutely love it. It's got so many landmarks to see and lots of lovely places to eat...the waxwork museum, Temple Bar, St Stephen's Green are all well worth a visit. Also, Dublin Citi Hotel is a great place to stay if you need a nice comfortable hotel. Can't wait to see the pics.

    Also, you should absolutely make a trip to Galway City while you're in Connemara, as I don't think it's very far from there...we were there at the weekend and I did a few reviews of some places in Galway that I loved! It's a really friendly city, everyone is so lovely and I just can't recommend it enough.

    My Galway reviews: http://misslucas93.blogspot.ie/2015/03/15-galway-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)