February 8, 2015

Valentines Day Gift Guide

1. Rubi Woo Red by MAC
2. Heart socks from Forever 21
3. "let's stay home" pillow from Chapters
4. Purple Heart Earrings from Kate Spade
5. Heart Weekend Bag from Shop Bando
6. Set of buttons from Shop Bando
7. Botanical Notebook from Rifle Paper Co
8. Je T'Aime mirror case from Forever 21
9. Mod Square Pink by Essie
10. Heart Makeup Brushes from Forever 21
11. "Pull on my heart strings" mug from Surlatable

Happy Sunday Loves! 
I am snuggled up watching Friends and getting some stuff done before heading to my moms to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday with my family!

I am super excited about Valentines Day next weekend. I made a little gift guide for the girly girl type who loves colours, hearts and happy! ♥ I've got a lot of treat bags and goodies to put together this week and I can't wait.

I hope you all have a great week(!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)