February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day Treat Bags

Well, it's officially Valentine's Week! ♥ (ok, I know it's just one day but it's really just a week long celebration, or month even for that matter)

I absolutely love Valentine's Day! I love it because everything is pink and red and covered in hearts, and hearts are one of my favourite things. I have been stocking up on cute V-Day goodies for the last month or so and have come up with an adorable collection. I put some little treat bags together this past weekend for my siblings, and will make a bunch more this week for my cute as can be co-workers. I've also sent some surprise valentine's in the mail, and one big package filled with so much love for one very wonderful & sparkly girl!

Below are some photo's of my beautiful crafty mess from the weekend! Can't wait to get crafting more love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)