March 5, 2015

these are a few of my favourite things

Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here -- Hooray! I thought it would be fun to do a post about some of my favourite things, since I have so many. Ready? Here we go...
  • Day of the week - Sunday ♥
  • Animal - Panda Bear
  • Band - The Beatles, Forever!
  • TV Show - The Walking Dead
  • Movie - Home Alone, Dazed + Confused, Superbad
  • Drink - Coffee, Lemon Water, 
  • Holiday - CHRISTMAS (!!!!)
  • Nail Colour - Penny Talk by Essie
  • Online Shop - Ban.do
  • Social Media Outlet - Instagram @julierosschristmas
  • Alcoholic Drink - Gin + Tonics are my new fave:)
  • Vacation Spot - Thailand, Paris, London, Amsterdam, Seattle, Chicago (too many!)
  • Lipstick Colour - Always Red by Sephora + Flat Out Fabulous by MAC
  • Book - I've got a bed made of buttermilk pancakes
  • Food - Fajitas
  • Colour - red is best
  • Fruit - Peaches + Cherries
  • Icecream Flavour - Mint Chocolate Chip
  • Celebrity - Jimmy Fallon!
  • Season - Autumn // Winter but only during Christmas time

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)