April 7, 2015

Adventure is out there!

One of my greatest loves is travelling. I think the first time I really realized this was when My Mom, brothers and I went to San Francisco together right after my Dad passed away. There is something so magical about discovering a new city, new people, new landscapes, new food and a new experience.

I've had the chance to travel a lot in my 30 years on this earth and it's something I will continue to do for as long as I possibly can! Taking photo's while on my travels is so special to me. I do my best to capture the beauty and experience so I can look back and remember it forever.

I absolutely love getting prints from prinstagram and then decorating anything and everything with the photo's. These are all scenic prints I've taken and posted on Instagram and they now live above our heads on our bed ♥ They turned out so pretty and colourful and make me so excited about our next adventure!

From left to right, top to bottom here's where the photo's are from (+ lots of local toronto shots) and a bunch of others from our travels.

krabi beach, thailand // the bean, chicago // sunset, punta cana // toronto skyline // queen west, toronto sunset // cn tower // balloons, parkdale // sunset, queen west // cherry blossoms, paris // front street // tfc game, skyline // snowed in, pickering // spring flowers, eiffel tower // main street, cleveland // snowy decemeber, st lawrence market // legendary honest ed's // morning coffee, winter cabin weekend //

PS ; 22 days until our trip to Ireland & Scotland(!!!)


2 comments:

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)