April 3, 2015

Hello April - Monthly Goals!

Oh hello there, beautiful.

Happy (Good) Friday! Happy April! Happy Everything! It's been an absolutely insane week for me and I am so happy today is here and I am so looking forward to this Spring-like long weekend. Yesterday I helped plan and execute my work conference and party (with 200 + people) it was an awesome time and such a success but I am looking forward to being able to do a lot of relaxing, goal setting and crafting.

So, April is here! That happened pretty quickly, eh? 

+ start our pring cleaning around our home! (purge, fill donation bags etc)
+ start walking to work again regularly! - now that it's not absolutely freezing out anymore
+ read a new book!
+ finalize all details for our upcoming trip -- 26 more days!
+ make a delicious dessert
+ do an outfit post on my blog 
+ stock up on fresh fruit and veggies every week
+ plan a wonderful 1st birthday party for my baby nephew jimmy

2 comments:

  1. sounds like great goals for the month! I'm planning to do some spring cleaning as well! It feels so good once you finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! pete and i started yesterday! filled 3 big garbage bags of stuff to donate. feels so good and we've only just begun! <3 xo

      Delete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)