April 9, 2015

rainy day vibes

So, it's been seriously gloomy for the past two days in Toronto. I kind of have a love/hate relationship with rain - depending on where and what I am doing I really love it, and in some instances I just can't bear another moment of the dark cold view. Tomorrow will be the third day in a row where it's been all rain/all day! If the weather man is right, we will be getting some serious sunshine (and warmth) all weekend long!

My favourite rainy day activities:

// a bubble bath, perhaps with a glass of wine
// getting in to your pi's the moment you walk inside your home
// a movie and some snuggles
// hot lemon with honey 
// listening to this song
// go to bed early and read a good book
// discover some new sweet blogs to read
// paint them nails, giiiiiirl

What are your favourite rainy day activities?

2 comments:

  1. Movies and snuggles are my rainy day activity for sure! My favorite rainy day movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's! :)

    www.the-flame-dame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's just the best! that's a good one! i was totally craving some old school movies this week too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

you are so cute! thanks for commenting:)